Agenda for 5-14-20
- ACCESS INFORMATION:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 14, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Hermon NC board meeting on 5/14/20 at 7 pm
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699009128,,83933817944# or +12532158782,,83933817944#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 839 3381 7944
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kCIokWiYM
Dear Hermon Neighbors,
If you are new to Zoom or virtual meetings, it can take a bit of time to get the hang of things.
Three things you might not know about Zoom:
1. Zoom is FREE!
2. It’s a video platform, but you can also call into a meeting.
3. You don’t need internet to access a meeting.
You will learn more about Zoom if you keep reading below. Some of you may be stuck at home, and
others are working outside their homes, which makes attending a NC meeting challenging. With this
virtual format, you can attend a meeting from anywhere! The tips in this document will show you easy
ways for you to participate or just listen in to your NC meeting.
BEFORE THE MEETING
1. You don’t need a Zoom account to join the meeting. You just need a link or phone number.
2. When you get the Zoom link or phone number for the Neighborhood Council meeting, keep it
handy so you will be ready to go when it begins.
3. Read the agenda and any other items your Council has sent to you ahead of time.
4. If there is an agenda item you have questions or comments about, prepare ahead of time.